© Copyright to Monks Road Working Men’s Club 2008/15 All rights reserved
MONKS ROAD WM CLUB
241-247 Monks Road, Lincoln. LN2 5JT
Telephone 01522 872680
The Monks Abbey Bowls club was formed early 1900’s, and were the first to play on the Abbey green. As far as we know Monks Road Working Men’s Club formed a bowls section in about 1920’s to play on the abbey green.
In addition to the league we enter a number of knockout competitions and tournaments.
It is true to say that in our heyday we were most probably the most feared team to be drawn in Lincoln if not the whole county.
The Chairman of the Bowls is: Colin Findlay
Secretary: Tony Clare
Club Captain: Dave Goodson
Treasurer: Eddie Griffin